Events & Reminders
Mon 13th January: 9:00am – 4:00pm
UNIFORM CHANGES : IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The Governing Council approved the following changes to the school uniform at the 4th November 2013 meeting. These recommendations were provided by the Uniform Committee after consultation with the school community.
It was decided that:
1. Boys and girls will wear charcoal coloured trousers and shorts. The girls’ shorts / trousers will be made from stretch material to improve the fit.
2. The teal stripes on the polo shirt will be replaced with a green to match the jumper and skirt.
3. The plain green shirt will be replaced by a white shirt with green pinstripes.
4. The rugby top will be discontinued.
5. A new jacket will replace the current design.
All Year 8 students in 2014 will purchase the new uniform. Students in all other year levels must purchase new items if replacing an item which no longer fits or has worn out. Old uniform items are no longer on sale.
Girls who are not currently wearing the school uniform navy trousers / shorts purchased from the school are required to purchase the new uniform charcoal coloured pants.
Uniform will be available from the School Uniforms SA premises at 214-216 Main South Road, Morphett Vale (church on left hand side of South Road going south) (phone 8325 2255) from the beginning of January. Opening hours from this outlet are: Monday to Saturday, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
School uniform will also be available from the School Uniform Shop at the front of the school from 13th January to 24th January 2014. Opening hours for these days will be 9.00am – 4.30pm.
On-line sales will be available in the near future. Lay-by is available and Credit Card payments are accepted. Over the phone payment (phone 8325 2255) can be made and parcels collected from Brighton Secondary School or the Morphett Vale store.
There is a two-year phase in / out period. By the beginning of 2016 all students will wear the revised uniform.